1 1/4 cup self raising flour
1/4 cup Milo powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup butter (chopped into small cubes)
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix the flour, Milo and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. Rub in the butter till it resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Mix in the sugar and chocolate chips.
4. Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla in a smaller bowl.
5. Stir the wet into the dry mixture till the batter just comes together.
6. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for 20 minutes till brown and well risen.
8. Let cool then eat!