1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup margarine
1/3 cup plain lowfat yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup combination chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark and white)
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt until well combined.
3. Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in the low-fat yogurt and vanilla, beat until well incorporated.
5. Add the flour in 2 installments mixing/beating well after each addition.
6. Mix in the chocolate chips till well incorporated.
7. Drop on greased cookie sheets in 1 tbsp quantities (2 inches apart) and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on the sides.