thrice the charm

It's a muffin, biscuit and chocolate triple threat tonight.


First, is an eggless and butter and margarine free vegan muffin recipe with bananas, coconut and maple syrup in it. Well, in my case, I substituted the maple with honey but the results are just as wonderful and delicious. I feel healthier already just thinking about it. Definitely a repeat performance and it's from this site, which actually originally is a loaf but I altered it for my own convenience.


I've been wanting to try out a shortbread biscuit or cookie recipe for the longest time and found this one. It was very crunchy and quite delicate. Liked it a lot as a tea time snack and a midnight one too.


Lastly, I tried my hand at these delectable looking cinnamon chocolate squares recipe from Baking Bites which I've kept in my bookmarks for quite while but just hadn't gotten to it yet. I have to say I am glad that I did finally, because they were so sinful and luscious but in a very, very good way.

No comments: