the cookie monster strikes again

Being buried under three batches of different cookies will definitely do something to you if not at least give you a crazy sugar high for a few days. Phew!


Everyone loved them, I am proud to say. My favourite of the bunch was the white chocolate cookies. I loved the crispiness of the cookie's edges and how the inside was slightly chewy but not too much and managed to retain the crunchiness and integrity of the salted bit. The peanut butter cookie was really good too without it being too peanut buttery as I had previously made PB cookies which was almost all peanut butter and no texture at all. I love the krinkly pattern on the cookie that the icing sugar produced too and of course, who doesn't love chocolate chips. The coconut oatmeal cookie was somewhat of a disappointment compared to the rest but it was still alright.

No comments: